ProMedia Heritage 2.1 - Manual Controls
The ProMedia Heritage 2.1 system comes with an included remote, but you can still control the system manually if you happen to lose the remote, or prefer the manual method. This article outlines how to change sources, volume level, bass level, and reset the ProMedia Heritage 2.1 without using the included remote.
- Adjust Volume Level - Use the top knob on the back of the PreMedia Heritage 2.1 subwoofer to adjust the "master" volume level. This will increase both the satellite speakers and the subwoofer level evenly.
- Adjust Bass Level - Use the lower knob on the back of the subwoofer to adjust the subwoofer level. This should only increase/decrease the volume level coming from the subwoofer unit on the floor.
- Change Sources - The rotating knobs on the back of the subwoofer double as buttons. One short press of the volume knob should change the audio source the system is playing. The seleceted source will be indicated by the colored LED on the front of the subwoofer. The source options and their corresponding colors are as follows:
- Red - Standby
- Blue - Bluetooth
- Green - AUX
- White - USB
- Reset Subwoofer Level - One short press of the subwoofer knob on the back of the unit will reset the subwoofer level to the standard "+/-0dB".
- Enable Bluetooth Pairing - Press and hold the volume knob down for 5 seconds to initiate "Bluetooth Pairing" mode. This will allow for other devices to search for an connect to the ProMedia Heritage 2.1 for the first time.
- NOTE: The subwoofer LED should blink blue quickly if the subwoofer in in "Bluetooth Pairing" mode
- Factory Reset - Press and hold the volume knob down for 10 full seconds to give the PMH2.1 a "Factory Reset". For more information on the reset, see our support article here - ProMedia Heritage 2.1 - Factory Reset