Jubilee - Warnings and Additional Information
ABOUT YOUR KLIPSCH PURCHASE
Thank you for your purchase of Klipsch Heritage loudspeakers. After reading this manual and connecting your system, you will hear the result of over 70 years of stringent engineering and class-leading research and development. Like all Klipsch products, your loudspeakers feature Klipsch Horn-loaded Technology the guiding design for the first Klipschorn® developed in 1946 and for every Klipsch product that has followed. Horn-loading allows your speakers to deliver very high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, low distortion, controlled dispersion and flat frequency response. This translates to unequaled power, detail and dynamics, the hallmarks of “The Klipsch Sound.” Again, thank you for choosing Klipsch and we hope that your speakers bring life to your music and movies for many years.
We want your new speaker system to look as good as it did leaving the factory! Please check promptly for any transit damage. Carefully unpack your new speaker system and verify the components against
the packing list. In extreme circumstances, items may have become damaged in transit. If any damage is discovered, notify the delivery service and dealer where the system was purchased. Make a request for inspection, and follow their instructions for evaluation. Be sure to keep the product’s original shipping carton.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSRTUCTIONS
1. READ these instructions.
2. KEEP these instructions.
3. HEED all warnings.
4. FOLLOW all instructions.
5. DO NOT use this apparatus near water.
6. CLEAN ONLY with dry cloth.
7. DO NOT block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. DO NOT install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. ONLY USE attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10. USE only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
11. REFER all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
WARNING: No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.