Heresy II & III Network Replacement
Models Covered: Heresy II and Heresy III
- Phillips screwdriver
1. Remove Phillips screws from the input cup on the back of the speaker.
2. Tilting the input so the network can come through the hole, pull the network as far out of the cabinet as possible.
3. Proceed to unplug/disconnect the red and black wires going to the woofer (This will give you a bit more space to work).
4. Reach in and disconnect the Mid-Horn and Tweeters wires (yellow/black & green/black).
5. With all wires disconnected, you can finish taking the network out.
6. Putting the network back will require the reversal of this process.
Note: If your hands can’t get through the back panel hole, proceed to take the woofer out and get to the wires through the woofer cavity (the same can be done via the Mid-horn).