Jubilee - Ideal Placement
The Klipsch Jubilee loudspeakers will perform well in a variety of locations, but follow the following guidelines in this article for the best results.
- Place on a common wall that is 12 to 15 feet away from the main listening position.
- Position them equidistant from the wall behind the speakers, as well as equidistant from the main listening position, creating an equilateral triangle.
- Angle speakers toward the listener and even with or forward of any adjacent obstructions.
- Placing them near a corner or wall provides the greatest amount of bass while moving the speakers away from room boundaries reduces bass energy.
- Asymmetrical placement of a pair of speakers from adjacent side walls can smooth room-induced bass unevenness.
Experiment with the above guidelines to suit your taste and to compensate for your room’s acoustic characteristics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.