T5 II True Wireless ANC - Klipsch Connect App - Setup & Register
The T5 II True Wireless ANC is compatible with the Klipsch Connect app to bring you many additional features and controls. Below, you will find additional text and looped videos (.gifs) to assist you in setting up your T5 II True Wireless ANC on the Klipsch Connect app.
First, you will need to download the Klipsch Connect app:
If you already have the Klipsch Connect app downloaded, please ensure that you are running the latest version, which is 1.15.2 or greater. To view which version of the app you are running - open the app and, from the product home screen, tap the three lines located in the upper left hand corner. You will then tap on the 'About' section; the version you are currently running will be next to 'App Version:'.
Note: If you are setting up a replacement T5 II True Wireless ANC, make sure to delete the previous T5 II ANC from the Product Information page. You can do so by swiping the product name to the left and tapping the red trash icon.
- Begin by tapping on the Klipsch Connect app from your mobile device's home screen
- Note: If this is your first time using the Klipsch Connect app, you will first need to agree to terms and allow permissions as initial setup for the app. Once past this initial step, you will be met with a list of detected Klipsch Connect compatible products. Tap the Klipsch T5 II ANC to begin setting up.
- Once on the home screen of the app, you can tap the product dropdown menu in the top middle to select a new device.
- Once in the dropdown menu, you can tap the '+' icon in the lower right corner to begin setting up a new product
- Select T5 II ANC
- The App will prompt you to put the T5 II ANC into pairing mode by removing both headphones from the case and holding the action button for 3 seconds.
- Go into your device's BT pairing menu and make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Search for devices and select Klipsch T5 ANC.
- Note: You may see the device shown as "T5 ANC L" or "T5 ANC R". Select whichever side you would like to be the "Master" earbud.
- Once successfully connected, tap 'Continue'
- Choose the proper finish if your T5 II ANC unit.
- You can then give the T5 ANC a custom name, if you would like
- Note: For this example, we will simply title it "Klipsch T5 ANC"
- It will then take you through a "Dirac HD Sound" Demo to show you the benefits of Dirac HD sound. Adjust the selector and tap 'Continue'.
- The app will then take you through setting up "ANC" (Active Noise Cancellation) and "Bragi Sidekicks", which gives you hands-free control of your music and calls using head gestures.
- Use the selectors to activate your desired features.
- Note: For a more detailed description of the Bragi Moves feature, please refer to our support article here - T5 II True Wireless ANC - Action Button and Gesture Configuration (Bragi Moves)
- You will then be prompted to register your product and complete the Setup.