T5 II True Wireless ANC - Powering On & Off
In this article you will find the steps for powering your T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones on and off.
- Remove the earphones from the case to power on, and place the earphones in the case to power them off.
- Note: Please ensure that the case is charged when using the case to power the earphones on/off. The case will not turn the earphones on/off if it has no charge.
YOU MAY ALSO POWER THE EARPHONES ON/OFF MANUALLY WHILE THEY ARE OUT OF THE CASE:
- To manually power on the earphones while out of the case, short hold the button on each earphone for one second
- Note: You will hear a voice prompt advise "Power On", followed by the earphones pairing status ("Ready to Pair", "Device Paired") and battery level
- To manually power off the earphones while out of the case, press the button on the earphone once and then short hold the button again for one second on each earphone.
- Note: You will hear a tone followed by a voice prompt advising "Power Off"
Please Note: These steps will not power the earphone off if there is music playing or if the user is on a call. Holding the left/right earphone button while streaming music or on a call will result in raising/lowering the volume.
For additional assistance on pairing your T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones to your device, please see our article - T5 II True Wireless ANC - Pairing