T5 II True Wireless ANC - Action Button and Gesture Configuration (Bragi Moves)
Along with button presses, the T5 II True Wireless ANC features gesture control, a simple "nod" or "shake" of the head can control calls, skip tracks, and more!
Action Button Controls
- Answer a Call: Press the right earbud once to answer a call.
- Note: Answering a second call will put the first call on hold
- Mute: While on a call, you can press the right earbud once to mute yourself.
- Switch Between Calls: Press the right earbud two times to switch between calls.
- End or Decline Incoming Call: Press and hold the right earbud to end a call or decline an incoming call.
- Increase Volume: Double press the left earbud to increase the volume.
- Decrease Volume: Triple press the left earbud to decrease the volume.
Note: Single, double and triple press actions can be completely customized to your liking in the Klipsch Connect app settings.
Once enabled in the Klipsch Connect Application, "nods" and "shakes" are a great way to get things done, hands-free!
From the Home Screen:
- Tap interactions
- Turn on "Shakes - Reject Call"
- Turn on "Shakes - Next Track"
- Turn on "Nods - Accept Call"
- Accept Incoming Calls: Nod your head up and down to accept an incoming call.
- Decline Incoming Calls: Shake your head side to side to decline an incoming call.
- Skip Tracks: During the first 10 seconds of media playback, you can skip the track by shaking your head side to side.
For a visual representation of the Action Button and Gesture Controls, please see the instructional video below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.