The Fives - Connecting to a Computer
The Fives have the ability to connect to a PC or laptop through USB Audio and Analog/AUX.
- USB A to USB B cable (included)
- 3.5mm Auxiliary cable (not included)
- Any retail store selling electronics or audio equipment should have 3.5mm auxiliary cables
- To play via USB, you will connect the included USB cable from the USB port on your laptop/PC to the USB Audio input on the back of The Fives. Set the source wheel on top of The Fives to USB.
- To play via Analog/AUX, connect a 3.5mm auxiliary cable (not included) from the laptop or PC's headphone jack to the AUX input on the back of The Fives. Set the source wheel on top of The Fives to Analog
- Note: If connecting to a PC, you may also have the option to plug the auxiliary cable directly into the soundcard's audio output jack
Worse product ever made by once reliable company. Bumping your laptop and they lose the pairing, that's unfinished product, shameful. Just bumping the table it sits on. Two different laptops same result.
Our sincerest apologies you are having these connectivity issues with The Fives. If you haven't already, try to perform a Software Update on these speakers:
If this does not immediately resolve your issue, please reach out to Klipsch Support for direct assistance. For fastest service, we recommend using the "Chat" function:
Don't listen to this guy. It's a solid product and i can't emphasize enough without name dropping.
Please sign in to leave a comment.