You will find the software update for The Fives attached to this article. Please see the installation instructions below.
Please download the newest software update to your PC or MAC (file attached)
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a freshly formatted FAT32 USB drive
- The USB file should only contain the contents of the .zip file
- Remove the power cord from your Fives unit
- Insert the USB drive into your Fives
- Re-connect the power cord to your Fives unit
- Wait 60-90 seconds while the update applies. During the update each input will flash and cycle through updates
- Upon completion of the software update, the input will return to previous input with solid LED light
- Remove the USB drive from The Fives
- USB update is complete, enjoy your Firmware Update
If you have issues with your update, please contact the Product Support team in your region. For assistance on contacting, please see our article - How To Submit
Please note: For firmware updates, please download the Klipsch Connect app from your smartphone's app marketplace. The firmware update will be available in the Settings menu once you set up The Fives within the Connect app.