T5 II True Wireless ANC - Syncing the Earphones
If the LEFT earphone has lost connection to the RIGHT earphone, you will need to re-sync them. Re-establish the True Wireless pairing between the LEFT earphone and RIGHT earphone by following the steps below.
Please Note: If the earphones have been powered off and sitting in the case for a few hours, they are likely in "Hibernation Mode" to preserve overall battery life.
If the earphones are in this mode, you will need to "wake them up" before re-syncing.
To do this, remove them from a charged case and then place them back in a charged case.
- Begin by removing the Klipsch T5 ANC from your device's Bluetooth menu
- Note: Depending on your device model/manufacturer, this may be listed as "forgetting" the device, or "erasing" or "deleting"
- Press the button on the LEFT earphone 3 times. The earphone's LED status light will begin to alternately blink between red and blue.
- Press the button on the RIGHT earphone 3 times. The earphone's LED status light will begin to alternately blink between red and blue.
- Once successfully linked, you will see the LED on both earphones glow a solid light blue/purple
- Note: The earphones may take a few seconds to connect to each other and show the solid purple LED after pressing the button on each earphone 3 times
For steps to perform a full factory reset on the earphones, please see our article - T5 II True Wireless ANC - Factory Reset