Cinema 600 - Connecting to Klipsch Connect App
The Cinema 600 is compatible with the Klipsch Connect app to bring you additional features and connectivity. Below, you will find additional text and looped videos (.gifs) to assist you in setting up your Cinema 600 on the Klipsch Connect app.
First, you will need to download the Klipsch Connect app:
If you already have the Klipsch Connect app downloaded, please ensure that you are running the latest version, which is 1.15.1 or greater. To view which version of the app you are running - open the app and, from the product home screen, tap the three lines located in the upper left hand corner. You will then tap on the 'About' section; the version you are currently running will be next to 'App Version:'.
- Begin by tapping on the Klipsch Connect app from your mobile device's home screen
- Note: If this is your first time using the Klipsch Connect app, you will first need to agree to terms and allow permissions as initial setup for the app. Once past this initial step, you will be met with a list of detected Klipsch Connect compatible products. Tap the Cinema 600 to begin setting up.
- Once on the home screen of the app, you can tap the '+' icon in the top right corner to begin setting up a new product
- Scroll down until you see the Cinema 600 and tap on it.
- Note: For this example, we will tap on the "Cinema 600", however, you will want to tap on the "Cinema 600 Sound Bar" option.
- The app will prompt you to put the Cinema 600 into Bluetooth pairing mode by holding the Bluetooth button on the remote for ~3 seconds
- Note: You may need to hold it slightly longer than 3 seconds, or until you see the bar's LED screen display 'BT PAIRING'
- You can then give the Cinema 600 a custom name, if you would like.
- Next, you have the option of registering the product, if you would like. Or, you can simply tap 'Skip' to move to the next section
- Note: Registration is not mandatory for any warranty purposes
- Once the Cinema 600 is set up and ready to play, you can tap 'Done' to complete the setup, or you can tap 'Quick-Start Guide' to view some quick initial guides on how to connect the Cinema 600
- The app will then take you to the home screen of the Cinema 600 where it will now auto-connect anytime you open the app and choose the Cinema 600 product
Please reach out to Klipsch Product Support if you have any questions or issues connecting the Cinema 600 to the Klipsch Connect app - How To Contact Us for Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.