The Cinema 600 can be connected to an analog source using a 3.5mm auxiliary (AUX) cable.
Note: Analog/AUX cables are not included with the Cinema 600
- Connect a 3.5mm male to male audio cable (AUX cable) into the analog input on the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end into the headphones or audio output on the TV
- Plug the power cord into the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end into the outlet
- Set the bar's source to "Analog" by pressing the "ANALOG" button on the remote
- Note: The color of the source light on the front of the bar will be Green