Below, you will find some additional information on connecting your Cinema 400 sound bar to your TV/devices via HDMI-ARC.
Note: A Basic TV HDMI input will not transfer the TV audio signal to the sound bar. The Cinema 400 sound bar will only receive TV audio through HDMI-ARC (with CEC turned ON), Optical or Analog connection.
- Plug an HDMI cable into the HDMI input on the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end into the HDMI-ARC port on the TV
- Plug an HDMI cable into the HDMI input on the TV
- Plug the opposite end into the gaming system, DVD/Blu-Ray, computer, etc.
- Plug the power cord into the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end into the outlet
Note: If you are only using the TV as an audio source (no game console(s), DVD/Blu-Ray player(s) etc.), then you will only need an HDMI cable connecting the TV's HDMI-ARC port to the sound bar's HDMI input.
IF THE TV IS STILL OUTPUTTING SOUND VIA THE TV SPEAKERS, YOU MAY NEED TO DISABLE THE TV SPEAKERS, SET THEM TO AUTO ON DETECTION, OR LOWER THE VOLUME ON THE TV