Cinema 400 - Bluetooth Pairing
To pair a device to the Cinema 400 via Bluetooth, please follow the instructions below.
- Hold the Bluetooth button on the remote for 3 seconds, or hold the source button on the sound bar for 3 seconds
- The Bluetooth indicator LED on the sound bar will begin to flash
- On the device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select "Cinema 400" from the list of available devices
- Once selected, the device should show as "Connected" or "Paired" to the Cinema 400
- The sound bar will also show a solid blue light to indicate a successful pairing