Cinema 400 - Connecting via Digital Optical
Below, you will find additional information on how to connect your Cinema 400 sound bar to your TV via digital optical
Please Note: An optical cable is not included with Cinema 400
- Plug an optical cable into the digital input on the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end of the optical cable into the Digital Audio Out on the TV
- Plug the power cord into the sound bar
- Plug the opposite end into the outlet
- Set the bar's source to "Optical" by pressing the source button on the remote (or on top of the sound bar) until the LED light on the front of the bar turns red to indicate the Digital/Optical source.