The Fives - Amplifier Plate Removal
***MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF AND THE CORD IS UNPLUGGED***
Estimated time to complete: 5-10 minutes
Tools needed: 3mm Hex Key
- Unplug the speakers from power and let the unit sit for a few minutes.
- Remove the 9 screws around the perimeter of the amp plate.
- Disconnect the connector with the red, black, green, and yellow cables.
- Pull the amp out of the cabinet to access the connectors for the top LED panel and the front LED.
- Disconnect the connectors for the top LED panel and front LED from the amplifier plate.
- Once the amplifier plate has been removed, install the new amplifier plate in reverse order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.