Bar 48 - Subwoofer - Woofer Removal
***MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF AND THE CORD IS UNPLUGGED***
Estimated time to complete: 5-10 minutes
Tools needed: 3mm Hex Key
- Unplug the subwoofer from power and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove the 6 screws that hold the woofer in the subwoofer cabinet.
- Lift the woofer out of the cabinet far enough to disconnect the connectors.
- Push down the plastic sleeves and press the clips to disconnect the connectors.
- Once the woofer is removed, connect the new woofer in reverse order.