The Fives - Tweeter Removal
***MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF AND THE CORD IS UNPLUGGED***
Estimated time to complete: 5-10 minutes
Tools needed: 3mm hex key
- Remove the 4 screws holding the port in the cabinet on the back of the speaker.
- Pull the port out of the cabinet.
- Gently move the damping material so the connectors to the green and yellow cables are easily accessible. The green cable is on the left side of the tweeter and the yellow cable is on the right side of the tweeter.
- Disconnect the green and yellow connectors from the tweeter.
- Gently move the damping material to reveal each of the 4 screws holding the tweeter in and remove these screws.
- Install the new tweeter in reverse order and put the damping material back in place before attaching the port.
Please sign in to leave a comment.