Cinema 600 - Subwoofer - Amplifier Plate Removal
***MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF AND THE CORD IS UNPLUGGED***
Estimated time to complete: 5-10 minutes
Tools needed: #1 Philips screwdriver
- Unplug the subwoofer from power and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove the 6 perimeter screws from around the edge of the amplifier plate.
- Lift the amplifier plate out of the subwoofer so you can access the wires.
- Remove the white clip from the amplifier plate.
- Once the amplifier is removed, connect the new amplifier in reverse order.