T5 True Wireless - Firmware Update Process
Below, you will find a walkthrough video to assist you in updating the T5 True Wireless firmware.
First, you will need to be sure to download the Klipsch Connect app:
Please Ensure the Following PRIOR to Starting the Update:
- You have ~20 minutes to perform the update
- Your internet connection is stable and will not drop out during the update
- No music or audio apps are playing on the device
- The device remains "awake" and unlocked while performing the update
- Note: It is recommended to turn off any "Auto-Lock" or "Auto-Sleep" features that may be active on your device before starting the update. In addition, you may also want to set your phone to "Do Not Disturb" (typically found within the Settings menu) to ensure that no phone calls or messages interrupt the update process.
If you find that you are having difficulty completing the update, we would recommend performing a factory reset on the earphones before updating again. For assistance on how to factory reset, please see our article - T5 True Wireless - Factory Reset