T5 True Wireless - Firmware Update Process
Below, you will find a walkthrough video to assist you in updating the T5 True Wireless firmware.
First, you will need to be sure to download the Klipsch Connect app:
If you already have the Connect app downloaded, please ensure that you are running the latest version, which is 1.6 (or greater). To view which version of the app you are running - open the app and, from the product home screen, tap the three lines located in the upper left hand corner. You will then tap on the 'About' section; the version you are currently running will be next to 'App Version:'.
Please Ensure the Following PRIOR to Starting the Update:
- You have ~20 minutes to perform the update
- Your internet connection is stable and will not drop out during the update
- No music or audio apps are playing on the device
- The device remains "awake" and unlocked while performing the update
- Note: It is recommended to turn off any "Auto-Lock" or "Auto-Sleep" features that may be active on your device before starting the update. In addition, you may also want to set your phone to "Do Not Disturb" (typically found within the Settings menu) to ensure that no phone calls or messages interrupt the update process.