Bar 48 - Reconnecting Your Subwoofer
Upon initial setup, your subwoofer should automatically pair to the soundbar as long as it is within 30ft of the bar. However, if you ever need to manually pair the subwoofer to the soundbar, please see the steps pictured and written below.
Before doing this, it is recommended that you turn the subwoofer around, so that you can see the subwoofer's status light while you are standing at the soundbar.
To reconnect your subwoofer:
- Press and hold the "PAIR" button on the back of the subwoofer for 3 seconds
- Subwoofer status light will begin flashing blue
- Go to the back of the soundbar and press and hold the "PAIR" button for 3 seconds, or until you see the status light on the back of the subwoofer turn solid blue
- Note: the "PAIR" button is on the back of the soundbar, not the side. There is a "SYNC" button on the side of the soundbar, if you remove the endcap. However, that is specifically for syncing the optional Surround 3 wireless speakers to the soundbar.
- A solid blue status light on the back of the subwoofer indicates a successful connection to the soundbar
If you find that you are still having issue getting the subwoofer to pair or output, it is recommended that you update your soundbar to the latest firmware. For steps on how to update the firmware, please see our article - Bar 48 - Firmware V30/V83a Update Instructions