The following steps will assist you in setting up your Axiim LINK USB transmitter with your Xbox One, Windows PC or Mac computer.
- Plug each of your Reference Wireless speakers into the wall outlet that is closest to the location of the speaker
- Connect the Axiim Link to the USB port on the Xbox One/Windows PC/Mac
- Download the Axiim Link app from the Google Play Store if using an Android device or from the Apple App Store if using an Apple device
- Open the app and choose the source connected to the Axiim Link
- If using Xbox One, choose Xbox Audio
- If using a Windows PC or Mac, choose USB audio
- From the main menu screen in the Axiim Link app, select "Speakers" to search for the Reference Wireless speakers
- Once all of the speakers have been found, play the test tone for each speaker by tapping on each of the unassigned speakers in the list
- Choose the correct location for each speaker until all of the speakers have been assigned a location and appear in the assigned list within the app
- Tap the save button in the top right hand corner of the app to save the configuration
*Additional speaker configuration options are available within the Axiim Link mobile app*
To view the Axiim LINK manual, please see the attached.