T5 II True Wireless - Improving Connectivity at Home
In a home office environment with heavy Bluetooth or WiFi traffic, you may notice lag in the Bluetooth connection or slow voice assistant responses from the T5 II True Wireless earphones. If the T5 II True Wireless earphones will not stay paired to your device or each other when working from home, try the steps below.
- Disable Bluetooth on nearby Bluetooth enabled devices
- Disconnect devices that are connected to your 2.4GHz WiFi network to determine which device(s) could be causing connectivity issues
- Connect WiFi enabled devices including voice assistant devices such as Amazon Alexa or Google Nest to a dedicated 5GHz WiFi network (if available for your modem or router)
- Disable the Auto-Join option on devices such as smart phones, tablets, or laptop computers to prevent these devices from automatically connecting to your 2.4GHz WiFi network
- Disable the Guest WiFi network (if enabled on your modem or router)