In this article you will find the steps for powering your T5 II True Wireless earphones on and off.
- To manually power on the earphones while out of the case, simply single press the button on each earphone for one second
- Note: You will hear a voice prompt advise "Power On", followed by the earphones pairing status ("Ready to Pair", "Device Paired") and battery level
- To manually power off the earphones while out of the case, press and hold the button on each earphone, individually, for 4 seconds.
- Note: You will hear a tone followed by a voice prompt advising "Power Off"
Please Note: These steps will not power the earphone off if there is music playing or if the user is on a call. Holding the left/right earphone button while streaming music or on a call will result in raising/lowering the volume.
You may also power the earphones on and off using a charged case:
- Remove the earphones from the case to power on, and place the earphones in the case to power them off.
- Note: Please ensure that the case is not fully depleted in charge when using the case to power the earphones on/off. The case will not turn the earphones on/off if the case has no charge.
For additional assistance on pairing your T5 II True Wireless earphones to your device, please see our article - T5 II True Wireless - Pairing