Cinema 1200 - Connecting via Digital Optical
Below, you will find additional information on how to connect your Cinema 1200 sound bar to your TV via Digital Optical
Please Note: An optical cable is not included with the Cinema 1200
To Connect the Sound Bar to Your TV via Digital Optical:
- Plug an optical cable into the Optical (or Digital Audio Out) on the TV
- Plug the opposite end of the optical cable into the 'DIGITAL' port on the back of the sound bar
- Once the optical cable is plugged into both the bar and TV, use the remote to press the 'DIGITAL' button
- The LED display screen on the front of the bar will show 'DGTL' to indicate that it is on the Digital/Optical source
- Please note: You may also use the source select button on top of the bar (directly to the right of the power button) to scroll through the bar's different sources until you reach 'DGTL'
If you find that your bar is not outputting sound when on the 'DGTL' source, please ensure that both endcaps on the optical cable are completely removed. We would also recommend to try changing the "Audio Output Format" within the TV's audio, or advanced, settings. Try toggling through Bitstream, RAW, DD etc. formats within the audio settings.