Bar 40 - Subwoofer Woofer Removal
***MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF AND THE CORD IS UNPLUGGED***
Estimated time to complete: 5-10 minutes
Tools needed: 3mm Hex Key
- Unplug the subwoofer from power and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove the 4 screws that hold the woofer in the subwoofer cabinet.
- Lift the woofer out of the cabinet far enough to remove the connectors from the woofer.
- Push the plastic sleeves down and unclip the connectors from the woofer.
- Once the woofer is removed, connect the new woofer in reverse order.