*For version 2.12*
- Download the firmware update that is attached to this article
- Unzip the file folder and move the “TheSixes.hex” file to an empty USB flash drive that is formatted to FAT32 and is 8GB or less size
- Power off The Sixes and unplug the power cable from the power outlet
- Insert the USB flash drive into the service port on the back of the active/right speaker
- Plug the power cable back into the power outlet- Do NOT power The Sixes on!
- The USB LED will flash to indicate the firmware update is in progress*
- Once the LED stops flashing, the LED is complete
- Unplug the USB flash drive from The Sixes
*If the LED is not flashing, power on The Sixes. If the LED starts flashing, the update is progressing.