Music City Series: Nashville - True Wireless Stereo Pairing
You are able to pair two Klipsch Nashville speakers together and play a stereo audio signal from both speakers. Follow the steps below to pair the speakers together:
- Begin by pairing to one speaker via Bluetooth - Music City Series: Nashville - Connecting via Bluetooth
- Once paired and music is playing from one speaker, press and hold the "Bluetooth" and "Volume -" buttons together for 1-3 seconds on that unit.
- On the second speaker, press and hold the "Bluetooth" and "Volume -" buttons together for 1-3 seconds.
- Both speakers should now be blinking white.
- If successful, both speakers will stop blinking and show a solid LED. Music should now be playing from both devices.