R-40PM - Disable Auto-Standby
The Klipsch R-40PM Powered Speakers have an auto power down feature after 15 minutes of no signal being sent to the speakers. To disable this feature, follow the steps below.
- Make sure your R-40PM is set to the phono, analog, digital or USB source.
- Press and hold the knob on the back of the main speaker.
- While holding this knob down, press the "Sub Reset" button once.
- After pressing this button, release the knob you had been holding down.
- The unit will start blinking. Press the knob on the back of the main speaker once to change the color of the front LED.
- Keep pressing this knob until the LED turns purple.
- Once the LED is purple, press the "Sub Reset" button once to submit the command. The LED should then stop flashing and go back to the starting source.
If your device is still powering down automatically after performing these steps, please reach out to Klipsch Product Support for direct assistance - How To Contact Us for Support