R-40PM - Connecting to Bluetooth
The R-40PM Powered Speakers can connect to any device that can send audio via Bluetooth. Follow the steps below to successfully pair your Bluetooth device with the R-40PM.
1. Begin by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the remote for 3 seconds OR press and hold the volume knob on the back of the R-40PM main speaker for 3 seconds.
2. The R-40PM should begin flashing a blue LED on the front indicator.
3. Once the R-40PM is flashing blue, turn on the Bluetooth feature on the device you are trying to connect and search for available devices.
4. "Klipsch R-40PM" should show up as an available device for pairing. Tap on the "Klipsch R-40PM".
5. If successful, the R-40PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the 40PM should show as "connected" on your device.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device. Select the Klipsch R-40PM from your "recently paired" history.
2. If the R-40Pm does not automatically change sources, press the BT button on the remote one time to change to the Bluetooth source.
3. If successful, the R-40PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the 40PM should show as "connected" on your device.
If you are still having issues connecting to Bluetooth, please reach out to Klipsch Product Support for direct assistance - How To Contact Us for Support