The Nines - Bluetooth Pairing
Below are instructions on how to connect the Nines to a source device via Bluetooth.
1. Begin by pressing and holding the "Bluetooth" button on the included remote for 3 seconds. You can also press and hold the "PAIR" button on the back of the main Nines speaker.
2. If successful, you should see a fast-blinking blue LED on the top of the unit by the "Bluetooth" icon.
3. Open the Bluetooth menu on your source device. Select "Klipsch The Nines" on your available device list.
NOTE: If "Klipsch The Nines" does not show up in the Bluetooth menu, try steps 1-3 again. If "Klipsch The Nines" still does not show up in the Bluetooth menu, perform a factory reset and try again -
4. If successful, the source device should say The Nines are connected for audio.
5. The LED should now be solid blue. The Nines are now successfully connected to your source device.
If you have any questions or need direct assistance, please reach out to Klipsch Product Support - How To Contact Us for Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.