Powered Monitors - Disable Auto-Standby
Models Covered: R-28PF, R-26PF, R-14PM, R-41PM, R-51PM
- Make sure the source is not set to Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the Volume/Source knob on the back of the main speaker
- While holding the source knob, press the Subwoofer Reset button once (shown above).
- After pressing the Subwoofer Reset button, release the Volume/Source knob you had been holding down. This will enable Mode Selection.
- Press and release the Volume/Source button a single time and the LED on the front of the unit should change color. Keep tapping this knob until the LED turns purple.
- Once you see the purple LED on the front of the unit, press the Subwoofer Reset button one more time to choose that mode.
- The auto on/off feature should now be disabled.