Cinema 700 - LED On/Off
There are several different brightness modes that you can set the front LED display to. Please see below for instructions and definitions on the brightness modes.
To control the brightness of the LED display on the front of the sound bar, you will use the LED button on the included remote control.
- By default, the bar's LED display will be set to "LED ON".
- Note: This mode has the front display always on and at it's highest brightness level
- Press the LED button on the remote once and you will see "LED LOW" on the front of the bar.
- Note: This indicates that the front display will always be on, but the brightness will be constantly dim
- Pressing the LED button on the remote once more will cause the bar to display "LED OFF".
- Note: This final mode will cause the bar's front LED display to turn off entirely after a small period of inactivity