Cinema 700 - Subwoofer Reconnect
If the subwoofer becomes disconnected from the sound bar, you may manually re-pair the connection by performing the steps listed below.
- Hold the 'PAIR' button on the back of the sub for 3 seconds
- The blue LED indicator should begin flashing quickly
- Hold the "2.4G PAIR" button on the back of the sound bar (near the inputs) for 3 seconds, or until you see the subwoofer LED turn solid blue
- Note: This "2.4G PAIR" button is located in the input "compartment" located on the back of the sound bar. This pair button will be on the left side of this "compartment", next to to the Sub Out RCA jack
- The LED indicator on the back of the subwoofer should turn solid, confirming the sub and sound bar are now paired.