T5 True Wireless - Android Klipsch Connect App - Quick Start Guide
To advance forward in the Quick Start Guide, swipe left. To go back to a previous screen in the Quick Start Guide, swipe right.
- The first screen of the Quick Start Guide will show you how to power on the T5 True Wireless earphones
- The second screen will show you how to put the earphones into Bluetooth pairing mode
- The third screen will show you how to charge the T5 True Wireless charging case by using the USB C charging cable that is included in the product box
- The fourth screen will show you how to determine how much charge the case battery has
Note: The LEDs on the charging case are white, but are shown as black within the app to show which LEDs are lit as the battery charge is used
- The fifth screen shows the status indicator for the earphone LED
- The sixth screen provides a list of labelled controls for both earphones
- The seventh screen provides a list of call handling controls for both earphones
- The eighth screen provides a list of controls if you are using one earphone and are in mono/alone mode
- The ninth screen of the Quick Start Guide provides the step to perform a factory reset if you need to reset the Bluetooth device history on the earphones
Note: You will have to forget the earphones from your device’s Bluetooth history and pair to the earphones again after completing this step
- The last screen of the Quick Start Guide shows how to reset/re-sync the earphones, in case one loses connection from the other
Please sign in to leave a comment.