T5 True Wireless - Android Klipsch Connect App - Setup & Register
Note: Before opening the Klipsch Connect app, we recommend having the T5 True Wireless earphones connected to your device.
- Tap Setup Product to begin the setup process
Note: Both earphones are initially listed individually, just to show all Klipsch products that have been detected by the Connect app
- Next, choose the product you wish to setup
- If you do not already have the earphones paired to your device, follow the on-screen instructions to enable pairing on the product. If the earphones are already paired, simply tap "Next"
- The following screen will allow you to register your product
- After registering, if your earphones have a firmware update available, you will be prompted to update
Note: If your earphones do not have an update available, you may skip to step 9
- Follow the instructions to reset and re-pair the headphones to your device
- Tap OK to continue, once completed
- Continue to follow the onscreen instructions through the update.
Note: If you would like additional assistance on updating the firmware on your T5 True Wireless, please see our Android Klipsch Connect App - Firmware Update Guide
- If no firmware is available, or once the firmware update is completed, you will then be given the option to give your T5 True Wireless earphones a unique name
Note: This is the name they will appear as in a device's Bluetooth menu
- Your T5 True Wireless earphones are now setup and ready to play. Tap Quick Start Guide to view the Connect App Quick Start Guide, or tap Done to go to the app Home screen
Please sign in to leave a comment.