R-41PM/R-51PM - Factory Reset
Follow these steps to reset your Klipsch R-51PM/R-41PM Powered Speakers to default settings.
- Make sure your R-51PM/R-41PM is set to the phono, analog, digital or USB source.
- Press and hold the knob on the back of the main speaker.
- While holding this knob down, press the "Sub Reset" button once.
- After pressing this button, release the knob you had been holding down.
- If the command was successful, you should see the front LED flash for 10 seconds.
NOTE: Once a reset is done, you will need to manually re-pair any Bluetooth devices. R-51PM/R-41PM - Connecting to Bluetooth