R-51PM/R-41PM - Connecting to Bluetooth
The R-51PM Powered Speakers can connect to any device that can send audio via Bluetooth. Follow the steps below to successfully pair your Bluetooth device with the R-51PM.
NOTE: The images show the R-41PM, but the procedure is the same.
1. Begin by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the remote for 3 seconds OR press and hold the volume knob on the back of the R-51PM main speaker for 3 seconds.
2. The R-51PM should begin flashing a blue LED on the front indicator.
3. Once the R-51PM is flashing blue, turn on the Bluetooth feature on the device you are trying to connect and search for available devices.
4. "Klipsch R-51PM" should show up as an available device for pairing. Tap on the "Klipsch R-41PM".
5. If successful, the R-51PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the 41PM should show as "connected" on your device.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device. Select the Klipsch R-51PM from your "recently paired" history.
2. If the R-51PM does not automatically change sources, press the BT button on the remote one time to change to the Bluetooth source.
3. If successful, the R-51PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the R-51PM should show as "connected" on your device.
If you are still having issues connecting to Bluetooth, please reach out to Klipsch Product Support for direct assistance - How To Contact Us for Support