R-50PM - Connecting to Bluetooth
The R-50PM Powered Speakers can connect to any device that can send audio via Bluetooth. Follow the steps below to successfully pair your Bluetooth device with the R-50PM.
NOTE: The images show the R-40PM, but the procedure is the same.
1. Begin by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the remote for 3 seconds OR press and hold the volume knob on the back of the R-50PM main speaker for 3 seconds.
2. The R-50PM should begin flashing a blue LED on the front indicator.
3. Once the R-50PM is flashing blue, turn on the Bluetooth feature on the device you are trying to connect and search for available devices.
4. "Klipsch R-50PM" should show up as an available device for pairing. Tap on the "Klipsch R-50PM".
5. If successful, the R-50PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the 50PM should show as "connected" on your device.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device. Select the Klipsch R-50PM from your "recently paired" history.
2. If the R-50PM does not automatically change sources, press the BT button on the remote one time to change to the Bluetooth source.
3. If successful, the R-50PM should have a solid blue LED on the front, and the 50PM should show as "connected" on your device.
If you are still having issues connecting to Bluetooth, please reach out to Klipsch Product Support for direct assistance - How To Contact Us for Support