RP-HUB1 Factory Reset
Please see below for assistance on how to reset your RP-HUB1 back to factory default settings.
- Factory Reset returns all settings of the system to factory default settings. Upon completing the Factory Reset, the on-screen display will direct you to the setup guide to start your configurations from the beginning
- Connect the hub to a power source.
- Connect the hub to a TV using an HDMI ARC connection.
- Turn the TV on and select the source in which the RP-HUB1 is connected.
- Press the MENU key on the remote, then select the "ADVANCED" menu option.
- Select "FACTORY RESET"
Please Note: You can also refer to PAGE 13 of the RP HD Wireless Extended User Guide (attached file).