Heritage HP-3 Headphones - Full Earcup Replacement Instructions
Below, you will find steps to assist you in replacing a full earcup assembly from the Heritage HP-3 Headphones.
Please Note: This procedure will remove and replace the entire earcup assembly, not just the foam earpad. To remove the foam earpad, simply pull it away from the earcup assembly. The earpad is held to the earcup with a magnetic connection.
- 2mm Hex Wrench with a 90° angle
HEADBAND SCREW COMPONENTS:
Threaded Beauty Cap (back/front)
Hex Screw (side/back)
- The hex head screw is located on the underside of the gray headband/bracket as show below.
- Loosen to remove
- Note: You may need to apply some pressure on the threaded beauty cap on the other side of the headband in order to begin loosening the hex screw. See below for example (thumb pushing on threaded beauty cap).
- Make sure to insert the threaded beauty cap (with plastic washer on) through the keyhole-type opening/bracket on the metal headband
- Bring in the hex screw through the other side of the headband
- "Pinch" the bracket and headband together so that the threaded beauty cap meets the hex screw and can be tightened back together using the 2mm hex wrench
If you need to order a replacement full earcup, or earpad, you will need to contact our Product Support team directly. For ways to contact, please see our article - How To Submit
Please sign in to leave a comment.