RW-1 - WiFi Setup
Below you will find the steps on how to setup the RW-1 using a WiFi wireless network or WPS router.
- You will need to first download the Klipsch Stream app in order to set up the RW-1 on your WiFi network
- Plug in the RW-1 speaker to the nearest power outlet where the speaker will be located
- The status LED on the back of the speaker will begin flashing quickly, but it should change to pulsing slowly to indicate when it is ready to pair
- Note: If you notice the speaker's status LED blinking, flashing or behaving any way other than a slow pulse, you will need to press and hold the "WiFi Setup" button on the back of the speaker until you see the LED start to pulse slowly. This could take up to 30-45 seconds of holding. Continue holding through any tones that you may hear until you see the status LED pulsing slowly.
- Once the light is pulsing slowly, open the Klipsch Stream app and follow the on-screen instructions to pair the RW-1 onto the WiFi network
If you have a WPS Router:
- On the back of the RW-1, press and hold the "WiFi Setup" button for four seconds
- You should see the status LED light begin double-flashing
- On your router, press the WPS button to sync the RW-1 to the network