T5 Neckband - Getting Started
Here are some steps for assistance on getting started with your T5 Neckband
- Turn on the headset by pressing the Power/Pair (middle) button for 5 seconds. The headset will automatically go to pairing mode and the status indicator light will begin pulsing BLUE
- Go into your device's Bluetooth pairing menu and find "Klipsch T5 Neckband"
- Tap to connect
- Once connected, the headset will periodically blink BLUE
Please Note: The headset will automatically pair to the last device connected to it when turned on
Use the included Micro-USB cable to charge the headset from your computer or USB wall adapter (not included). The status indicator will glow RED until the headset is charged. Once fully charged, the status indicator light will turn off.
- You can mute the microphone by pressing and holding “Volume Up” and “Volume Down“ simultaneously during a call
- You can access voice control (Siri/Google/Cortana) by double pressing Play/Pause
- You can reject a second incoming call by pressing and holding Play/Pause
For a full breakdown of controls and functions, please see our article - T5 Neckband - Controls