PowerGate - Bluetooth Connection
- Begin by pressing and holding either the "Bluetooth" button on the remote for 3 seconds, or pressing and holding the "Source" button on the front of the PowerGate for 3 seconds.
- If successful, you should see the "Bluetooth" LED blinking on the front of the PowerGate.
- Turn on your source devices Bluetooth menu and search for new devices.
- Select the "Klipsch PowerGate" and wait for the mobile device to read 'Connected".
- If the connection is successful, the "Bluetooth" LED should stop flashing and go solid, and you should be able to broadcast audio through the Klipsch PowerGate via Bluetooth.