The Three II - Connecting via Bluetooth
To connect The Three II to your phone or computer via Bluetooth, follow the steps below:
- Use the round source knob to select the Bluetooth () source.
- Once on the Bluetooth source, press and hold the source knob down for 3 seconds.
- Check the LED next to the Bluetooth () source to make sure it is flashing. This means it is sending out a signal to be found by your Bluetooth device.
- Open your devices Bluetooth menu and make sure it is enabled. Once enabled, search for available devices.
- Tap on "Klipsch the Three II" and wait for the device to read "connected".
- If connected successfully, the LED on the top of the Three II should stop blinking and go solid. This means it is successfully paired!
If you are still having issues connecting your device via Bluetooth, you may need to perform a factory reset and try again - The Three II - Factory Reset