Subwoofer recommended settings


1 comment

  • Official comment


    Thank you for your question. A y-splitter is not necessary for the subwoofer. Since subwoofers only output a mono signal, you will only need to plug into one of the RCA jacks on the back of the subwoofer. We recommend plugging it into the dedicated LFE channel, which is the white RCA jack labeled with L/LFE.

    As for the low pass knob, if you are controlling the crossover point within your receiver or pre-amp, you will turn this knob all the way to the right. Most of our powered subwoofers will have this point labeled as "LFE". If your amp does not set a crossover point for the subwoofer, you can use the knob to set it to 80Hz.

Please sign in to leave a comment.