- Turn down Android device volume to 25% for safety
- Play music
- Press and hold action button on the RIGHT earphone until volume no longer increases
- Now, control the volume from your Android device
- Note: You will have to do this during a phone call too, as these volumes are typically set independently
If your device has absolute volume sync already enabled, no action will need to be taken.
Please Note: This may require a restart of both the phone and earphones. To restart the earphones, simply place them in the case and take them back out again.
- Put earphones in case
- Go to "Settings" in your Android device
- Find and tap "About Phone"
- Find "Build number" and tap it 10 times
- Note: Your device should then show a prompt saying: "You are now a developer!"
- Go back to "Settings"
- Tap "System", then "Advanced", then "Developer Options"
- Find "Disable Absolute Volume" and ensure it is set to "OFF"
- Remove the T5 II earphones from case
- Connect them to your device and play music/audio
- Using the action button on the earphones, you should now see the volume change on your device when changing the volume
- Note: For example, press and hold the Left earphone action button to decrease volume. Press and hold the Right earphone action button to increase volume
To leave "Developer Mode", go back to System->Advanced->Developer Options and toggle the Developer Options off at the top.