Cinema 400 - Connecting the Subwoofer
Upon initial setup, the subwoofer should automatically pair to the sound bar, as long as they are both plugged in and within 30ft of each other.
If you find that the subwoofer is not automatically pairing with the sound bar, please see below for manual connection steps.
- Hold the pairing button on the back of the subwoofer for 3 seconds
- The LED indicator on the subwoofer should begin flashing
- Hold the pairing button on the back of the sound bar (near the inputs) for 3 seconds, or until you see the subwoofer LED turn solid blue
- Note: This sub pairing button is located in the input "compartment" located on the back of the sound bar. This pair button will be on the left side of this "compartment", next to to the Sub Out RCA jack
- The LED indicator on the subwoofer should turn solid, confirming the subwoofer and sound bar are now paired
**Disclaimer - Upon plugging your subwoofer into power, if you notice that the LED light is extremely dim and blinking quickly, please contact our Product Support department directly for assistance. You can submit a ticket here - Submit a Ticket, or, to see all contact methods, please see our article - How To Contact Us for Support
This process simply is not working for me. Is there a led blinking pattern legend? I feel like the it's not a consistent blinking blue led. It has a very short blink every 1 second or so. Not a "half second on, half second off" type of blink I traditionally see when in a syncing mode. Have you run across this issue before?
Thank you for your comment! I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with your subwoofer's pairing connection. If the updated article does not resolve your issue, please contact us directly for assistance - https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024356652-How-To-Contact-Us-for-Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.