To set up the G-17 Air on your home network, please verify the network meets the requirements stated below.
• A wireless router with a stable 2.4GHz WiFi network set to B/G, B/G/N or mixed mode
• WiFi network name and WiFi network password
• Both the password and network name (SSID) used for your home network must be between 8 and 14 alphanumeric characters and contain no special characters such as: !”£$%^&*:@?
• Visible network name (SSID). Hidden networks are not supported.
• Network using WPA2 security. WEP security is not supported.
• A compatible Apple device running iOS 4.2 or later OR a Mac/PC
5GHz networks and mesh networks that combine 2.4GHz and 5GHz are not supported.