T5 II True Wireless - Controls in Mono Mode (Video Included)
Mono mode is a feature that gives you complete functionality when you want, or need, to use only one earphone. This functionality includes Voice Assistant, making calls, and playing/pausing music, etc.
Mono mode is activated automatically when one of the earphones is placed in the case. We recommend initiating Mono mode by placing the Secondary earphone in the case. It will also activate if the distance between the two earphones is greater than 30’-45’.
Please note: Your music or phone call may briefly pause when the Secondary earphone takes over as the Master/Primary. Once the Secondary has taken over as Master/Primary, you will hear a voice prompt advising that the earphone has paired and then your audio (music or call) should resume automatically.
If playback does not automatically resume:
- Select T5 II True Wireless on your device to resume the call on your earphone
- To resume music, single press the Klipsch logo button on the earphone.
Here is a breakdown of the control commands when using a single earphone:
- Play/Pause Audio - Single press the button on the earphone to play or pause the audio you are listening to
- Activate Voice Assistant - Double press the button on the earphone to activate your device's voice assistant (Siri, Google, Cortana etc.)
- Power Off - Press the button on the earphone for 4 seconds to power off
- Note: Power Off will not work while earphone is streaming music or on a call
- Answer Call - Single press the button on the earphone to answer an incoming call
- Hang Up/Disconnect Call - While on a call, double press the button on the earphone to hang up, or disconnect, the call
- Mute Microphone - Single press the button on the earphone to mute the microphone
Please sign in to leave a comment.